Sunday, October 10, 2010

Currently ...

1. I feel out of sync with all that is good and right on this planet because my CD player is broken in my car. 



2. I am contemplating why I have never found George Clooney or Brad Pitt attractive.





















3. I'm giving serious thought to Victor Hugo's "cure" for writer's block. His solution: “he had his servant take all of his clothes away for the day and leave his own nude self with only pen and paper, so he’d have nothing to do but sit down and write.”


4. I'm thinking of getting a servant.


5. I'm eating blue corn chips and guacamole.




6. I'm wondering how much longer I must suffer the absence of new Californication episodes. 


7. I'm a little pissed that boys get some really great smelling soap that the soap makers have obviously dedicated much time and research into how to make the scent last seemingly forever. Girls... have you found a girl soap with the same level of scent intoxication and duration without smelling like a fruit bowl or an unnatural flower? 


8. I'm considering entering the Florida Times-Union's Holiday Short Story Contest but feel incredibly irritated that I must begin my story with: "It was the largest snowstorm in Florida history..." What?!? Really? Makes me want to poke my finger in my eye...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cheryle.

    Great ponderings and how cool that you listed them and included photos. I love it.

    Here is goes...

    It was the largest snowstorm in Florida history and then I woke up from the dream about such craziness. The End.

    Done! Please feel free to submit this since my genius is so obvious here. Haha. If anything I'm sure George and Brad would dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read the unabridged version of Les Miserables a few times and thinking Hugo to be a good writer, i will, now, have to amend that by this new evidence of his writing prowess. The man is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DTO: I love your story! I would never want to steal such great words from you though... Thanks for the inspiration, however. xoxo

    T: Can the circumstance of when/how the writing happens affect the way we feel about the writing itself... hmmmm? How integral is this information to understanding the writer's words/intent? Interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf is this sight anyways lol

    ReplyDelete

please make this an exchange of ideas... I appreciate interaction.